Friday, July 29, 2011

Scrap & Stamp Saturday: Lots of Buttons Challenge

OMGosh...I totally messed up and thought I had this scheduled to post automatically, but it ended up as a draft and never posted *insert embarrassed smiley* Oh well, here is what I created for the "use lots of buttons challenge" over at Scrap & Stamp.

I also must admit that I got so wrapped up in creating these handmade crochet flowers, that I kinda, sorta lost site of the actual challenge of using buttons. BUT if you notice, the pattern paper actually looks like buttons, so we're just gonna pretend, OK ;)

Anyway, please take a moment to visit us and see what *awesome* LOs the rest of the DT members dreamed up!!! Hope you'll play along...TTFN!


*All supplies CTMH unless otherwise stated*
Reflections Scrapbook Program for the sketch
Let's Get Together Level 2 PP
Cobblestone SS
Cranberry ink
Buttercup brads
Colonial White & Cranberry buttons
border punch (Fiskars)
cotton yarn (Lion Brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10