Friday, October 15, 2010

CAS Lesson 16


OMGosh, I really have to figure out a way to balance my life!

I am homeschooling my 5 year old this year and it has totally taken over...between that and ballet lessons, 3 older kids, a husband, 6 cats...well you get the picture LOL Of course I was the ONLY one in the house to get the ickies last week, DH's car is broken down AGAIN and my oven has now conked out. I will not ask "What next?" cuz it's always somethin, ya know?

BUT today is a new day, and I am playing in my craft area NO MATTER WHAT!!! :)

I thought at the very least I could make a CAS card. Thanks to Lyn over at PCP, who comes up with these AWESOME lessons and samples for 10 minute cards. This week we used a scrap piece of DP(I have TONS of scraps as I do 12 x 12 LOs and rarely use a whole sheet) for the focus then simply added a border punch strip and ribbon. Here's what I came up with. Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10