Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!


I designed this card for The Shabby Tea Room challenge this week. We were to CASE one of the DT member's creations. Mine is based on Nicole Segnere's beautiful card. I basically copied the sketch, but edited the theme/colors. The cute mummy digi "Maeve" is a freebie I snagged @ Sj's Little Musings. I wanted to incorporate some gauze, but alas I couldn't find any in the medicine chest :( I'd better get some just in case we need it to administer first-aid or for a craft project in the future ;) For now, I settled for a bit of twill to mimic the mummy bandages.

Other challenges:

TPE (brown & orange)
The Wild Flower Patch (halloween)

Thanks for looking and Happy Halloween everyone!

Supply list:
CS: Cocoa,Colonial White,Goldrush (CTMH)
PP: from my scrap pile... originally won at a scrap bingo, so I have no idea what company makes it :)
Twill ribbon (SU!)
Seasonal Thoughts SS (CTMH)
Black ink (CTMH)
Pewter brads (CTMH)
Border punch (Fiskars)
pop-dots (MM)

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect CASE of Nicole's sketch! Adorable image ... thanks for joining us this week for our Consider It CASED challenge in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween card! Cute image! I feel honored that you chose to CASE my card! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10