Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PCP Sketch Challenge



Another awesome sketch this week at PCP's Saturday Sketch Challenge. If you want to play and have a chance to be the Shooting Star this week, visit PCP here. Susanna B. has 2 beautiful sample cards to inspire you.

For my card, I chose to use a christmas tree image and sentiment from my CTMH Evergreen SS and "Jingle" PP that debuted last year. I random stamped the Juniper CS piece with a bow stamp from the CTMH Magical Season SS. I used my paper piercer to poke holes around image to create faux stitching. I embellished with Creme Brulee grosgrain ribbon, also from CTMH. The snowflake button, silver brads and embroidery floss are from my stash. I don't have any Nesties (yet) so I had to punch the scallop border on the oval by hand.

Notice I said 'yet'. I just found out this morning I was the lucky winner of some fabby candy over at US DT member, Alanna's blog, which included some Nesties. WOOT...thanks much Alanna for your generous prize!!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10