Saturday, October 23, 2010

Corner Bookmark


YAY! I got a chance to get away and papercraft with my family (Mom, Aunt and cousin) today :) I started off making this corner bookmark for the challenge @ Project Tuesday. I have never seen these before and since I LOVE books, I decided I HAD to make one. The cute lil mouse image is a "freebie" from MelJen's Designs. I colored him in using chalk, and the papers are from CTMH's Bella Level 2 Paper Pack. To embellish, I added some White Daisy grosgrain ribbon, a lavender button and some paper flowers with clear sparkle centers. The border at the the bottom was punched with a Fiskars punch.

Other fabby challenges my project qualifies for:
MelJen's Designs: Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday: Anything but a card

3 comments:

  1. Super bookmark, these corner bookmarks are really great must have a go of one myself soon. Sweet image and nice papers as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, and good luck! Hope to see some of your work again soon at SSC. Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic bookmark! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes Challenge at Meljen's Designs!

    Dianna, DT Member @ Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bookmark. The little mouse is very sweet. And what fun to be able to craft with family. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10