Monday, April 8, 2013

Paperback Book Cover (crochet)

 

BEAUTIFUL day in Red Lion! Spring finally found us here in PA :)

My mother-in-law is an avid reader like myself, and when I was contemplating a Mother's Day gift I decided I'd make a cover for her books. It protects your paperbacks, and if you happen to be reading something a bit naughty, like the novel seen below, no one will be the wiser LOL


After a bit of searching, I came across this FAB crochet pattern. I love that it comes with a clasp and a built in bookmark as well. I whipped this up in just a couple evenings watching TV. It's very easy to follow. The original pattern called for just a button closure but I added the flower cuz well, I add flowers to just about ALL my projects ;) Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10