Saturday, February 2, 2013

Project 52 Weeks: Layout 2



Well I WAS off to a good start this year, and then BAM! our family came down with the flu! Haven't been sick like that for YEARS! And just when I was feeling better, I slipped and fell in my bathroom :( I have some scrapes and nasty bruises as a result, but could have been much worse. UGH, I am just a mess LOL

Anyway, I am doing my best to get caught up. This is my LO for Week 2 of the Project 52 Weeks Challenge. I love this pic of Emmalee with Santa. She is wearing the ruffle scarf I made for her recently :) Thanks for looking!

pattern paper and textured CS(DCWV)
silver and snowflake brads (MM)
red sparkles (CTMH)
tree and santa images (Persnickety Prints)
December Word Puzzle SS (CTMH)
Olive ink (CTMH)
loopy border punch (Martha Stewart)
All Mixed Up Cricut cartridge
2" scallop punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10