Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scrap & Stamp Challenge: Back to School (no artwork)

First off, I want to share that today I'm celebrating my 23rd wedding anniversary!!! I am truly blessed to have such a loving, caring, giving soul to share my journey with <3<3<3 Plans include a bit of shopping, take-out and a movie, complete with XOXOXOXO :):):)


So it is Saturday and that means another FAB challenge at Scrap and Stamp. Although it is my week off, please take a moment to visit and check out the wonderful artwork submitted by my fellow DT members. We hope you will find some inspiration and play along with our "Back to School" challenge :)

Freebies/deals for today's shopping adventure include:

*Fashion Bug...a super cute re-usable shopping bag FREE, plus 10% off whatever you can stuff in that bag!
*Bath & Body...With a Q, spend $10 and get a Signature Collection item of your choice FREE! Plus, with any purchase of Paris product you can get a FAB cosmetic bag full of product($20 value) for only $10!!!
* Payless Shoes...BOGO50%off PLUS an extra 30% off with a coupon

Note: Although retailers often make Q's available to print from their website, it is a good idea to sign up to receive emails, cuz often times you will get special deals/offers for members only :)

Carpe diem!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Have fun shopping (I often wish we had something more than Walmart on this island) - I miss shopping and getting great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! 23 Happy years -amazing! Love the Lo and the memories - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10