Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scrap & Stamp Sketch Challenge

Yep it's Saturday and that means another FUN challenge at Scrap & Stamp. This week, Vickey has provided an *awesome* sketch for y'all to play with!


I decided to scrap some pictures I took last month of our family at a Fairy Tea Party. It was so much fun!!! I wanted to include more than a couple photos, so this 2-page sketch was perfect :) The papers and embellies from Tim Coffey have been in my stash for years. LOVE using up old stuff! Hope you'll find some time to play along...Lisa F is offering up a prize this week.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOh I love using those old goodies - makes the spending feel worth it:) - love the summery colours of the LO and the little fairy is too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it!!! I'm a sucker for fairies so... Emmalee looks gorgeous as a fairy (: The painting on her face is beautiful. Great colour combo Lisa!! The paper works perfect with your pics.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10