Saturday, April 9, 2011

Scrap and Stamp Saturday: Scrap a Silly Moment

Although we introduced a new challenge today, there is still another week left to play along with our 'Silly Moments' challenge at Scrap & Stamp. My fellow DT members have some amazing artwork and a few giggles to share :) We'd be so pleased to have you join us. I wasn't able to submit a LO last week as I was ill, but thankfully found some time to play today. To help me get started, I used a PageMaps sketch. I LOVE sketches like this one where I can make good use of scraps. Thanks for looking :)





Animal Cookies pp (CTMH)
Animal Cookies sticker borders (CTMH)
Sweet Love SS (CTMH)
Tulip and Black inks
Dutch Blue and White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Tulip marker (CTMH)
date stamp (Provocraft)
flower brads (MM)
felt flowers (MM)
buttons and embroidery floss from my stash
mulberry paper(Paperbilities)

2 comments:

  1. nice layout, I like the border you made, nice colours and of course a great silly picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love this sketch (I used it this challenge too). Love how bright your layout is - thanks for joining us at Scrap and Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10