Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CTMH goodies from my AWESOME upline!!!

I am a proud member of the Close to my Heart DREAM team and truly fortunate to be a first downline of FABULOUS Karen Morris :) She is such an inspiration and does so much for her team...even those of us who live across the country. I actually got to meet her AND get a pic when I attended my very first CTMH convention in Orlando FL in 2008. I felt like I was in the presence of royalty LOL She is so darn sweet :)



The last few weeks, she has been posting discussion questions so that we may share ideas and gain inspiration from each other. This is a great tool in and of itself, but in addition, Karen sends goody bags to randomly selected lucky participants. This week, I was a winner!!! I received my goodies in the mail today, and I am so THRILLED...cannot wait to play in my scrap area :) Thank you, Karen for all that you do for us...you ROCK!!!

1 comment:

 
01 09 10