Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CAS Easter Cards

As usual I had intended to create Easter cards with a WOW factor, but time got away from me and I found myself scrambling at this late hour just to put SOMETHING together to mail out in time :( Considering I got all of them done this morning, I think they're quite nice after all :)


Here is a look at the inside:

Now I must get some shopping done for the upcoming holiday and celebration. Emmalee needs shoes yet and I havent gotten the ham or candies to fill baskets. Must visit the bunny at the mall as well...aghhh...no time to play in my scrap room I'm afraid. Although, I will definitely be back Saturday to reveal my creation for the *new* Scrap & Stamp challenge. Good afternnoon all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! x x They're lovely!! Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10