Monday, March 14, 2011

wish-shoe a happy day!

My Nana's birthday is coming up later this month... this card is for her. She lives in Florida in an assisted living facility, and REALLY loves the handmade cards I send. She always calls to tell me how much she appreciates them, how incredibly talented I am *blush* and that she shows 'em off to all the other residents. Grandmas are just *SWEET* like that :)

I made this card using an archived sketch at PCP and the February FREEBIE @ The Creative Cottage. There were 6 different papers and these cute lil shoe images. The sentiment is from the SU! Celebrate in Style SS-perfect for my card. If you haven't yet visited The Creative Cottage, you must! The FREEBIE for March is an adorable birthday mini set. I was honored & beyond thrilled to have the card I made using that kit featured on their blog this week...woohoo! :) Thanks for looking.



Other supplies:
White Daisy grosgrain ribbon & CS (CTMH)
black ink (CTMH)
clear sparkles (CTMH)
watercolor pencils (CTMH)
border punch (Fiskars)
flower punch (Marvy)
silver brads (CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10