Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reflections of You NOW

It's Saturday and you know what that means...another AWESOME challenge at Scrap & Stamp :) This week we want to see everyone's layouts with the theme, "Reflections of You NOW".

I must admit, I had a hard time with this one initially, because I am rarely in front of the camera and never the focus of my LOs. Although I usually don't do alot of journaling, this time I purposely took time to share some of my thoughts and musings with my family and friends. So here I am at 41! :~)



I sure hope y'all find some time this week to play along...my fellow DT members have some FAB artwork to share, and as always there is a prize up for grabs :)

Note: all supplies are CTMH unless otherwise stated
"Veranda" pattern paper
Creme Brulee, Garden Green, Juniper, Colonial White CS
Atomic Lowercase stamp set (for the title 'self-portrait')
Garden Green ink
Colonial White edge anchors & brads
Garden Green spiral clip
Creme Brulee grosgrain ribbon
vellum quote (JoAnn)
orangy paper flower & buttons (MM)
hemp
corner rounder(to create scallops around circle mat)
Fiskars border punch
Just Blooms paper flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10