Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No ballet slippers here!





I couldn't resist snapping a shot of Em waiting to go to ballet class...in those FABULOUS light up boots that her Daddy bought for her :)

The sketch is a Scrap & Stamp design. Only requirement there is to create a page following the basic sketch AND use at least one stamp on your LO.

The pattern paper is from a DCWV Spring pack...if you go back a few posts you will see I've been using these quite a bit LOL I'm on a mission to use up my MOUNTAIN of paper before buying any new. We'll see how long that actually lasts LOL Also with all the ice/snow we've had here in the NE I am thinking SPRING!!!

OK back to supplies... for the title I used my Irresistibles alphabet stickers from CTMH. These are *awesome*...they have the dots already on them and you can use ink and a dauber to make them any color to match your project...LOVE it! I created the dimensinal flower from circles of PP, distressed the edges and put a corduoroy brad in the center. I added 3 CTMH pearls in the LH corner for balance. The large mat is punched on one side with a Fiskars boreder punch. Finally, the stamp I used is a sentiment from CTMH's Love of My Life SS. The inks,as you might have guessed, are 2 of CTMH's NEW colors that debuted in the fall...Sky and Cotton Candy.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors of your layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! It's great to see that you are playing with us at Scrap and Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10