Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Princess Emmalee



I created this LO using sketch # 64 over @ Unscripted Sketches. I usually make cards for these challenges, but this sketch seemed to be perfect for my scrapbook. Also the ladies over at Scrap & Stamp challenged us to create a LO using a B&W/sepia tone photo and at least one stamp. This is what I came up with :)

*All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Playful Flourishes SS; Blush ink; That's Amore PP; Tulip & Chocolate CS; Just Blooms Big Pinks flowers; Blush brads;twill ribbon; opaques/pearls. Title was made using Cricut.

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable picture and page! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you created a layout with the Unscripted sketch, I love how they work for layouts. NICE and pretty in pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and cute catching title..
    Thanks for playing at Uns;cripted this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout. I love those CTMH papers. THanks for playing with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love everything about it! the adorable girl, the colors, the embellished stamp, everything! Thank you for playing along with Unscripted this week and posting your project!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10