Saturday, July 31, 2010

My 1st Pencil Lines Sketch



I discovered a great new sketch blog called Pencil Lines! I'm really excited cuz I've found tons of blogs devoted to card making, but not so many for scrapbook layouts. I miss 52 sketches :( If you haven't checked PL out yet, I encourage you to do so! I'm also submitting this one in Pile It On's plastic challenge...I've got LOTS o plastic buttons on there LOL OOH and just realized this fits the challenge criteria over at Practical Scrappers...had to use at least 7 different items....I did :)

*All supplies are CTMH*

Paper Pack: Evensong
CS: Cranberry, Desert Sand, Olive, New England Ivy, Colonial White
SS: Playful Flourishes
Ink: New England Ivy
Accessories: Paper flowers(Yeah, I love these and use em on just about every LO or card I make! LOL), Holiday buttons, Edge Anchors, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10