Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Flower Mini-Album



YAY! I finally finished all three Mother's Day mini albums I was working on...whew! 2 have to be mailed to NY for my MILs. I didn't realize how much work would go into this project until I was already committed to do them. Tracing and cutting out all of those flower shapes was bad enough, but then sanding off the excess paper was a chore and a half! There are 10 pages in each of those albums *eek* Next time, I'll just stick with a circle and use my coluzzle. LOL Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the end result...I didn't have enough time to embellish every page like I normally would, but I think it looks nice just the same :)

flower chipboard album (Colorbok)
Simply Sweet PP (K & Company)
Cardstock ( CTMH...Citrus Leaf, White Daisy, Moonstruck, Barn Red, Cranberry, Autumn Terra Cotta, Heavenly Blue, Bubblegum, Buttercup)
Silver brads and ribbon from my stash
Tools: Crop-a-dile,paperpiercer,sanding block & file,Coluzzle cirle template, small flower punch, precision-tip scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10