Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Meowy" Christmas/CPS144



Oh my gosh...I can't believe I have been away this long :( I found some time to create today and it was heavenly! It's been snowing all day and the view outside my scrapbook area is spectacular :)

Anyhoo, I was really excited to make some cards for a group of special women that visit with me everyday online. We are all part of a WL BB and the friendships we have forged are AWESOME!!!

I needed a little inspiration(kind of feel like I lost my mojo), so borrowed the sketch from CPS(Card Positioning Systems). They just announced their 2010 Design Team. If you haven't visited lately, take a moment to congratulate them :)

I used textured White Daisy CS for the card base and CTMH Aspen PP. You can't tell from the photo, but the dark blue paper has snowflakes. The little kitty cat snowman stamp is from All Night Media. I got him at a garage sale a few years ago cuz I'm cat crazy, but never used it. The sentiment is from the CTMH "Seasonal Thoughts" SS. I added a couple clear sparkles and some organdy ribbon . Although it doesn't show well here, the snowman is outlined with Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's been ages!!! Live the card and LOVE the cat stamp even more!!! How cute is that...what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and with soft colours. Fab card!
    Are you back for good? I miss your creations!
    I know it's christmas and everybody is busy, i've been very busy the last two weeks getting ready all my cards and presents! But now i can relax and visit my favourite blogs ;-)
    hope to see more of you
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10