Sunday, August 16, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...


I cannot believe I've neglected my blog for this long...SHAME on me!!! I feel so guilty, but I have had so much going on personally that my creative time has been limited. Now that summer is dwindling down and kids will be going back to school, hopefully I will find more time to devote to my passion...don't give up on me just yet :~)

A friend that DH works with was kind enough to give us his tix to the York Revolution game last night. It was the first time I ever got to see a game from the Skybox...it was so awesome!!! Emmalee had never been to a game before, and she just loved it...she clapped and cheered right along. The mascot visited all the boxes and I was able to snap this pic. There was even a fabulous *fireworks* display afterward...wonderful memories, now I just gotta find time to scrap 'em LOL

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! I can't believe it :) What a fun night! We love going to ball games - especially minor league ones. We always try to hit a Harrisburg Sentators game whenever we are out that way :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10