Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kindness Begins with Me


I love the sentiment on this one and that kitty cat is just too cute!!! I bought this SS from Stampin' Up a couple years ago and only used one stamp out of it. I'm really trying to use more of the things I already have before buying new stuff LOL The pretty PP was part of the blog candy I won last week...thank you very much Pat:) Today's project qualifies for the following challenges:

Pile It On~watercolors
The Pink Elephant~ animals
Kaboodle Doodles~ buttons and ribbon
Stamps & Smiles Project Tuesday~sour cream container
Papertake Weekly~ pick your color combo(pink, green, black, grey, white, yellow, lilac)I used all but pink :)

I'm giving this candy holder to DH. He does so much for us and I wanted him to know how much we love & appreciate him. The inside contains Dark Chocolate Kisses-his favorite!

17 comments:

  1. I love this, its nice and different,
    beautiful colours,
    thank you for joining us at Kaboodels this week,
    good luck in the draw, and hope to see more of your lovely work,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT Kaboodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute creation! I love the sweet stamp and the DP is beautiful. Thanks for joining along in the Kaboodle Doodle and Pile it On challenges this week! Hope to see you back soon :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i'm impressed you got so much into one tiny little project and it looks so stinking cute!

    thanks for joining us at pile it on!

    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sour cream container is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous candy holder and such a cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute idea! I'll be your dh is going to love it. Thanks for joining in our Kaboodle Doodle challenge! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, a really sweet container, love the paper you've used, great colours!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Lisa! Way to rock so many challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun container! I cant wait to try one out!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute project Lisa, what a fun design and precious image & sentiment!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Projectt Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very cute, i bet your DH was pleased specially with the dark chocolates ( my favourite!)
    I love the image too!
    Great job!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, this is so cute! I'm sure your DH will just love it filled with chocolates! I sure would! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, love these little gift holders! Great image too, perfectly colored. Thanks for joining in at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is lovely, and I love your choice of colours chick. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this container! That image is just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa,
    super duper cute and adorable!

    Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow supah cute!

    Thanks for playing!

    Dee fr Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10