Friday, June 19, 2009

Trying something new...



Here is my attempt at the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I rarely use anything NOT CTMH, but I saw this stamp and fell in LOVE!!! She's from the C.C. Designs Gingersnaps collection-super cute, right? No copics yet :~( so I just used watercolor pencils. I have a dear friend I met while working at the Animal Rescue who moved away, and sadly we didn't KIT. I decided I'd send her this card to "catch up". Thanks for looking!

CTMH supplies: "Let's Get Together" PP; For Every Occasion SS; Black & White Daisy CS; black bitty brads; cranberry brad; Just Blooms paper flower Other: ribbon, silver bookplate

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. It's seems so hard to KIT sometimes, I'm sure your friend will be happily surprised. Love the card:)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10