Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo Monday 90



So here is my take on this week's sketch. I needed to make a card to send my nephew who just went into the Airforce. I know it's silly, but thought he could use a laugh at bootcamp! I used the CTMH "Lazy Days" papers AGAIN; I just love these papers and I was sad to see them retire. And yes the froggy embellishment at the top and the grass border are acually stickers *GASP*!!! I have to admit, I've been kind of a papercrafting snob and thought using stickers was "cheating". BUT not anymore! Maybe it's the turning 40 thing and Im reevaluating/evolving LOL Anyhow, I think it turned out just fine and took very little time to create *thumbs up*.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Lisa, this is too adorable! I love that saying! Great colors and use of stickers! Just a fabulous card!
    blessings, Maria

    did I read you're from PA, me too, around the Capitol region!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying on your card... made me smile

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10