Saturday, June 6, 2009

"I am so happy" /Scrappy Sunday Layout



Here is my entry for the Scrappy Sunday sketch challenge on PCP. I must admit, I had a hard time coming up with something at first, but once I pulled out my "Tickled Pink" kit it all came together. This kit was a CTMH special in May and VERY popular. Me thinks it will resurface in a future CTMH Idea Book-at least I hope it does!! It doesn't show up very well in the photos, but the CS is textured, and it really makes a difference in the look of the layout. I used pop dots to create the layered flowers and inked all the edges using the foam distressing tool. I LOVE this tool, (basically a sponge on a handle) cuz I don't get ink all over my fingers-I mean I'm not ashamed of being a papercrafter, but do I really need the blue fingers to prove it??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10